Your Brain, Your Notebook, and Your Learning Style(s)
1. Glue the diagrams, titled Nervous System Basics: How Your Brain Works onto page 8 in your notebook.
2. Set up page 9 in your notebook for Cornell Notes, titled How Your Brain Works.
3. In the margin, write these questions:
- What is the Nervous System?
- How do neurons communicate?
- Describe the 4 major regions of the brain.
- Explain why the frontal lobe is different in teens.
4. Use Nervous System Basics, found on the sidebar of Mrs.Stoneman's Webpage to complete your assignment.